posted on October 11, 2010 12:38
Join us for an evening of insight, education and fun!
Learn how to banish those nerves and ensure you shine at interview!
6.00pm - 9.00pm ........... 3 Hours of value
Thursday 14th October 2010
Light Supper and Refreshments included
FREE FOR MEMBERS*
*Contact us if you are not sure about your membership status!
REGULAR PRICE $85.00
*Check out our other workshops
“Regardless of the role, the interview and culling process is the same. Within 30 seconds flat, I will cull resumes based on their appearance and at interview I usually know within the first few minutes if the candidate is a potential match for the role. It is my job to ask the hard questions and I am often surprised at how often candidates fail to answer the question adequately” Belinda McLean - Human Resources Consultant @ HR Focus and Interview Coach @ Career Origin
WILL THIS WORKSHOP BENEFIT YOU?.....
THESE ARE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF!
1. Have you invested many hours into searching for that job?
2. Do you constantly fail at interview?
3. Are you feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves?
4. Have you wondered what questions you will be asked?
5. Do you think your performance is based on answers that sound good?
6. Has it been a while since you have attended an interview?
7. When answering questions, do you give hypothetical answers?
8. Do you question your ability to remain confident throughout the interview?
9. Are you desperately seeking employment due to financial commitments?
10.Can you afford to fail the interview and be searching for another 4 weeks?
If you have answered yes to at least 3 of these questions
you need to attend our Interview Coaching Workshop!!
Presented by Rebecca Stewart - Managing Director of Career Origin, Senior Resume Writer & Career Consultant
Rebecca has been working in the career industry, in particular with the preparation of career related documentation for in excess of 14 years. To date Rebecca has assisted 1000’s of clients in developing documents and preparing for interviews, which is the first and vital step in achieving your individual career goals. Rebecca provides an insight into how the recruitment industry works, the Government application process, pre and post interview hints and educates on what a interviewer is looking for and wants to hear from you at interview. Available on the night is an opportunity to interact with other participants in a mock interview style coaching session!